committed to acting responsibly
MVS National recognises its obligations to act responsibly, ethically and with integrity in its dealings with staff, clients, the community and the environment as a whole. The company actively encourages staff to recognise those responsibilities and behave in a responsible manner toward the society in which we operate. We regard the setting of good example as an important practice in this regard.
To this end;
- We minimise health and safety risks to staff through the implementation and management of a strong Work Health & Safety policy and system
- We have a separate environmental policy statement clarifying our commitment to minimising the impact on the environment throughout our operations. As such, we strongly encourage the 3 Rs – Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle.
- We encourage our staff to participate and be involved in their local communities. Throughout the year we donate money to particular local not for profit organisations and activities, and our staff members actively give of their time and skill to fundraise and support these organisations
- We embrace diversity and respect for different cultures. Staff members of both genders, from different culture, ethnic groups, generations and backgrounds contribute their skills and different perspectives to improving our organisation and servicing our clients. Our aim is to engage, inspire and empower our people to be the best they can be
- We believe our reputation, together with the trust and confidence of those with whom we deal, to be one of our most valuable assets. In order to keep this reputation and trust, we demand and maintain the highest ethical standards in carrying out our business activities.